Crane is an omnipotent gimbal which has three 360-degree rotary axes, automotive-grade high-precision motors, camera control interface, tool-less quick-release system and powerful 32-bit MCUs. It also supports two kinds of batteries – both 26500 and 26650, with which it provides 6h and 12h operation time respectively.
You can get incredibly excellent shots with Crane in hand!
– It provides you the freedom of 3-axis 360-degree unlimited rotations.
– The motors which have automotive-grade magnetic encoders can detect 0.02-degree displacement.
– The shutter and focus of the camera can be easily controlled via the camera control interface on the handle of the gimbal.
– Turning the screws suffices to mount the camera thanks to its quick-release design.
– Wonderful compatibility with 26500 ( included ) and 26650 ( not included ) Li-ion batteries. The former can provide 6h operation time, whereas, the latter can be used for 12 hours each time.
– Three 32-bit MCUs run concurrently at 4KHz; support floating point calculation, attitude control, and servo control algorithms; control the camera with the accuracy of 0.01 degree in less than 0.25 millisecond.
– There are three operation modes, including Pan Following Mode, Pan and Tilt Following Mode and Lock Mode.
Size: 154 x 159 x 395mm
Operation current: 0 – 45 Deg.C
Operation time: 6 – 12h
Weight: 950g ( excluding battery )
Controllable range: 360-degree ( roll / tilt / pan )
Model: 26500 Li-ion
Weight: 42g ( single )
Charging temperature: 0 to 45 Deg.C
Discharging temperature: -10 to 45 Deg.C
Storage temperature: 25 Deg.C
Maximum charging current: 800mAh
Model: almost all mirrorless cameras
Weight range: 350 – 1,200g
Maximum lens: 70mm
Model: 26500 Li-ion battery charger
Input voltage: 5V
Charging current: 800mA
Required system: iOS 8.0 or above, Android 4.1.2 or above
You can also scan the QR code on the user manual or go to the App Store to download the app.